Alvaris Confederation Official
Hello! It seems you are not logged in! Please Log in or Register as soon as possible!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello! It seems you are not logged in! Please Log in or Register as soon as possible!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Eridani Theta
Eridani Theta

What Is The Culture Behind Your Flag? Empty What Is The Culture Behind Your Flag?

Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:40 am
Why did you make your flag your flag? Why choose one flag over the other? And are you in the process of making a new one?

I made my NationStates flag my flag because it represents a Russian Science team in a town with the same flag, who made a few great discoveries. The flag is called the Bear Splitting Atom, and it looks pretty cool. I chose it because I wanted my nation to be scientifically advanced, and in an older region, we used futuristic technology allowing me to explore realistic science-fiction themes in my military. I am currently working on a new flag based off of the shape of Eridani Theta on the map of Alvaris.

Zheleznogorsk: What Is The Culture Behind Your Flag? Zheleznogorsk-svg
Kacper_JS

What Is The Culture Behind Your Flag? Empty Re: What Is The Culture Behind Your Flag?

Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:31 pm
Mine is based on Silberheim's national colour which is dark blue, with the Silberstern dynasty symbolics as the grey-silver stripe and a star which was originally silver but during the times of 1st Empire got changed to gold colour
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum